Terms & Conditions
For Velo HIIT Bookings
By booking a Velo HIIT personal training program session you are acknowledging, understanding, and agreeing to our terms and conditions as stated below:
1. Please arrive at the scheduled time ready with proper gear and road bicycles. Please call or text if you will be more than 15 minutes late. Failure to inform about a delay may result in cancellation without a refund.
2. All participants are required to sign a liability waiver form before embarking on the session.
3. All riders must be 18 or older to participate.
4. Participants are responsible for their own equipment and gear. A Velo HIIT coach may be able to assist with any repairs but will not be held liable.
5. It is the rider’s responsibility to assess the risks and requirements of the Velo HIIT program. It is also the rider’s responsibility to inform the coach of any personal limitations, fitness level, and medical requirements they may have.
For Bike Tour Bookings
By booking a bike tour with Bike Tours by Manual Pedal you are acknowledging, understanding and agreeing to our terms and conditions as stated below:
1. Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your bike tour (map and coordinates provided in itinerary tab). Being more than 15 minutes late may result in cancellation.
2. All participants are required to sign the waiver form before embarking on the bike Tour.
3. A safety briefing and instructions will be given by the guide before every tour and all participants agree to follow these instructions.
4. Anyone under the age of 18 on the date of the bike tour is considered to be a minor. Minors must always be accompanied by an adult. The minimum age for minors participating on any bike tour is 12 years old.
5. Each adult on a bike tour with a minor or minor(s) is jointly and severally responsible for the behavior, wellbeing, supervision and monitoring of such minor(s), and jointly and severally accepts these Terms for and on behalf of any minor(s) on their booking, including all assumptions of risk and limitations of liability.
6. Participants in the bike tours are responsible for any damage caused to equipment due to negligence and failing to comply with the instructions given by the guide.
7. All participants will agree to abide by all decisions and adhere to all instructions that Bike Tours by Manual Pedal’s guide/s make whilst under his/her supervision.
8. It is each participant’s responsibility to assess the risks and requirements of the bike tour based on their circumstances, limitations, fitness level and medical requirements.